Sunday, April 10, 2011

[Every sky was your own kind of blue]

Today was freaking busy! I studied and had lunch with the girls. I sweat my butt off on the way home, showered and chilled for an hour or so and then dad and I went grocery shopping. 2 hours and damn near $300 later, we got home, tired and sore. Grocery shopping for 2 weeks is hard work! 

I need to study tonight but I am not motivated. 

Tomorrow I am taking my car to get checked out and going with mom to get some stuff at Sam's. Then I have to find a daycare to observe, I have to turn in the form Tuesday and have procrastinated all month. I hope I don't have any problems... I need to write up my child interviews and the daycare observation this week cuz I have to start on a major project next week and have an Adoption seminar for school Friday. I need to go through a bunch of clothes to either trash, donate or keep sometime this week too.

I've also been planning my birthday, I think we're going to go to sing karaoke at this place in Houston if they have room. I emailed the place about reservations and am waiting to hear back. I am a little nervous about this but I gotta face my fear sometime!

3 comments:

  1. how fun, I have always wanted to sing karaoke but was too scared! I wish I could be there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you had a great time... I enjoyed the people watching :D

    ReplyDelete