Wednesday, March 16, 2011

[These days, I haven't been sleeping]

I'm still up, I really need to get a shower and go to bed.

After getting my car inspected, I came home and started on dinner. I tried making beer can chicken in the oven. It didn't turn out as well as it does on the grill, but was good enough. I baked sweet potatoes and made a salad to go with it. After dinner, I cleaned up the kitchen, did the dishes and started on my "spring break chore list". I moved all of the furniture from the kitchen so I could vacuum and mop. Then I moved all the living room stuff into the kitchen so I could vacuum and mop in there also.

I washed all the dog beds, blankets and rugs-our dogs are spoiled, the little ones each have a bed and a blanket and the big one claims the couch. He gets upset when I sit on "his" couch. There are little rugs all over the floor for them to lie on also. Even the cat has a bed, and 2 window perches.

I also cleaned my parent's bathroom since my mom has been sick and can't do much.

My right shoulder and elbow hurt from all the exercise they got today. I know my back is going to hurt later too. At least I got some exercise in!

I have to get my dad's oil changed, clean my bathroom and maybe my room later today. I, no we, as a family, need to de-clutter this house!  I have so much crap in my room I don't even know what to do with it. I need to go through my closet and pull out all the clothes I can't wear anymore and box them up so I have room for the clothes that do fit me. I need to box up my school stuff from the previous 2 semesters and put them somewhere. I need to wash my linens and flip my mattress and omg so many other things!

No comments:

Post a Comment