Wednesday, November 16, 2011

[Stars spell out your name like in a science fiction drama]

Nothing super exciting happened today, I went to school and listened to a presentation about the future of nursing, watched an old 80's video about patient/client boundaries and then we took our leadership test which I did well on. I ate lunch with V and K, stopped by Ulta to check out the nail polish and came home.

Once I got home my mom let me know that my dad was starting his IVIG treatments tomorrow. We had to straighten the house and vacuum and mop all the floors because the dogs tracked in mud. That was a chore! Mom and I worked together though and got it done. I finally cleaned out the front room and put a bunch of stuff in the garage. My shoulders and ankles hurt now though :(

Dad will be home for 9 days straight due to the treatment, weekends and the Thanksgiving holiday. Dad overload? I hope not. I really hope he tolerates the treatment well.

Tonight we watched some TV and I gave Pepper a bath to get the mud out of his hair. He was not happy about that, poor baby. He got his teeth cleaned last week and they did an awesome job. He's not as growly and his breath smells way better. Maybe those two teeth he had pulled had been hurting him.

Tomorrow I have my second therapy session, I hope it goes well.

2 comments: